Are you looking for an alternative to traditional Exterior Thermal Insulation Composite Systems?
Are sustainability and environmental friendliness focal points for your work? If so, our Xpor facade insulation system is the right choice for you. It combines a unique insulation material that is similar to aerated concrete, and which offers many of the advantages of a mineral render system.
Safety in construction
- Massive, inflammable up to a building height of 100 metres
- Mineral render system and durable silicate coats.
- Fully-developed, mutually-adapted system components
- Nature-Plus certified insulation panels made only from lime, sand and water
- Massive and valuable, durable against damage caused by woodpeckers
- High heat-storing capabilities of the insulation materials for summer heat protection
Special features of the Xpor? RENDER AND COATING STRUCTURE
Why choosing a KEIM XPor?-System?
The XPor system's primary focus is the environmental friendliness of all components used. The insulation panel is certified with the "natureplus" quality seal, and has also received an "A+" classification by the Eco-institut.
All other materials are completely mineral-based, which guarantees environmentally friendly manufacturing of the products today, and also ensures that there will be no problems with disposal in future.
The massive and relatively difficult build-up of the entire system conveys value and promises high durability and a reduced risk of algae and mould formation.
An overview of further advantages:
? Aerated concrete as insulation
? Massive and valuable against damage cause by woodpeckers
? Improved heat storage against nightly cooling of the facade
? Ideal substrate for the tried-and-tested KEIM mineral paints
? Also with AquaROYAL for additional protection against algae